Royalties for Regions – Education Services Evaluation
Sector: Primary & Secondary Education
Client: Western Australian Department of Regional Development
Miles Morgan completed a formative evaluation of the impact of five education services projects funded under the Western Australia government’s Royalties for Regions program. The evaluation approach included developing the program logic model to underpin the evaluation, and the adoption of a mixed methods approach.
The evaluation included:
• Review of the available primary and secondary data;
• Literature review including reports and project documents;
• Field observations at four regional locations in regional Western Australia;
• Over 100 stakeholder interviews;
• Online survey which received over 400 responses; and
• Key Informant interviews with service providers and project partners.
This evaluation resulted in a comprehensive qualitative and quantitatively focused report detailing the immediate and intermediate outcomes of the five programs funded across each of the relevant communities.
|Next Project >>|