Our clients cover a wide range of sectors including:
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Vocational Education and Training
- Higher Education
- Adult Learning
- Career Education and Development
- Disability, Equity and Diversity
A small sample of our current and past clients include:
- Australian Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Government of Saudi Arabia
- Western Australian Department of Training and Workforce Development
- Hobsons Asia Pacific
- National Disability Services
- Council of Australian Governments (COAG)
- Resources Industry Training Council
- Western Australian Department of Lands
- Ministerial Council for Tertiary Education and Employment
- Edith Cowan University
- South Australian Department of Further Education, Employment, Science and Technology
- New South Wales Department of Ageing, Disability and Home Care
- National Workforce Development, Supply and Demand Principal Committee
- Australian Workforce and Productivity Agency
- Western Australian Department of Treasury and Finance
We are pre-approved members of the following government panel contracts:
- Australian Public Sector Commission – Research Services Panel
- Australian Department of Employment – Research, Evaluation and Analysis Panel (accessible to all Australian Government Agencies)
- Australian Department of Social Services – Social Policy Research, Evaluation, Data Investment and Professional Development Services.
- Central Institute of Technology – Provision of Consultancy Services with Expertise in Vocational Education and Training
- Western Australian Government – Strategic Human Resource Services
- Western Australian Department of Training and Workforce Development – Consultancy Services
- Western Australian Department of Regional Development – Evaluation Services
A few quotes from clients attest to the collaborative nature of our work and the high quality results we achieve.
“The services provided were of a very high quality andthe resulting report was one of the highest quality reports I had ever received. The review’s clear articulation of key gaps and risks provided an excellent contribution toward what became a complete reformation of the agency.”
Executive Director of a state government agency
“Miles Morgan’s work required analysis of over 50 pages of quantitative data and distil this into a brief separate reports for both our advisory Board and staff – identifying where we were doing well and where there were opportunities for improvement. The level of analysis and synthesis of results exceeded my expectations. The reports were clearly and sensitively written and effectively pitched to their respective audiences. I have been very pleased by the quality of Miles Morgan’s work – as is testified by their re-engagement on several projects. Service delivery has more than met my expectations for each of the projects”.
CEO of an Australian government agency
“[Miles Morgan] delivered a high quality and innovative product to a very tight deadline and in often challenging circumstances. [The project lead] quickly got to grips with the highly technical nature of the subject, and through her collaborative and engaging style built strong and effective working relationships with the technical experts. Her ability to provide professional and sound advice in difficult situations was very much appreciated”
Executive Director of a state government agency.
“[Miles Morgan] approached this project very professionally throughout the engagement. The approach used was very consultative and effective in times of intense pressure due to deadlines. [The project lead’s] ability to deliver on time, to a very high standard was second to none”.
Senior Manager of a State government agency